On Sunday 04 November 2001 21:22, Brad Hards wrote: > G'day again, > > I am looking at the presentation structure editor in KPresenter (Screen > Presentations->Open Presentation Structure Editor...), and have some > questions / comments: > 1. What are the black circles (left hand side of the slide number, look > like list bullets) supposed to do? I changed this icon to page icon. [snip] > 3. The preview pane on the right hand side doesn't seem to resize properly. > It is possible to make the preview pane larger, but the current slide isn't > redrawn (only the next slide). Similarly, when trying to make the pane > smaller, the currently shown slide restricts the size of the pane (no > scrollbars, it just limits the pane). What is the intent here? fixed. Thank you. -- Toshitaka Fujioka http://www.kde.org The K Desktop Environment Project fujioka@kde.org http://www.kde.gr.jp Japan KDE User's Group toshitaka@kde.gr.jp -- A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. Lao-zi --