List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Help with docbook export filter
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-11-08 19:47:33

On Thursday, 8. November 2001 10:34, Wolf-Michael Bolle wrote:
> (...)
> >> Also, I don't have CVS access here at work (firewall). I'd appreciate if
> >> you or somebody else could check my code in and test it at the same time
> >> with a more current environment so I won't break things. I'd send you a
> >> batch in the next few days when my first merging and mangling is done
> >> (I'm adding support for pictures and tables). The next step after that
> >> would be
> >
> > How much have you done? If nothing or not much, you do not need to
> > continue. I plan to use the code of the loading methods of KWord's
> > classes.

Forget about what I have written yesterday. I have looked correctly at the
classes for image and tables and I do not think that their load methods can
be used easily.

> I actually had it working a while ago. The format seems to have changed so
> I need to do some mangling.
>
> (...)
>
> For now though I will stick with what I have until somebody presents me
> with new libexport code. I have the requirement to get this to work rather
> sooner that later. Later maybe we can talk about architecture.

Good, if you need hooks from libexport, then please use methods names
starting with doHook (like doOpen, doClose, doFull as they exist now.)

> How much new code in that direction do you have? I'd be curious to see how
> it works.

Nothing for now!

> (...)
>
> I believe for the ID-Pro copyright contact we should change the e-mail
> address to my private Wolf-Michael.Bolle@GMX.de (they are dead after all).
> If you could do that for KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH, I'll do that in my code here
> and you'll have it for CVS_HEAD when I send it to you sometime in the next
> couple of days.

Good, I will do it for KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH, but not this evening.

As for HEAD, your copyrights are in every export filter for KWord (except the
Latex filter). That is why I had asked.

> Thanks
>
> Michael

Have a nice day/evening/night!