List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kpresenter - assigning effects
From:       Toshitaka Fujioka <toshitaka () kde ! gr ! jp>
Date:       2001-10-31 16:11:22

On Tuesday 30 October 2001 20:06, Brad Hards wrote:
> G'day all,
>
> I am having trouble figuring out what the "Number" entries are supposed to
> do in KPresenter's Assign Effect dialogs (both Appear and Disappear
> sections). I have the combo boxes figured out, and the Number sections seem
> to be related to how much of the selected object is affected, but I don't
> have it clear in my mind. I am especially confused by the setting of zero.
>
> Can anyone explain this for me?

This number is the order that object appears or disappears.
Please set value in some object and execute a screen presentation.

Thank you.
--
Toshitaka Fujioka
http://www.kde.org                The K Desktop Environment Project

-- A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.  Lao-zi --