Le Mardi 30 Octobre 2001 13:28, Norbert Grün a écrit : > Dear developers! > > The wishlist was mentioned to me a couple of months ago for placing > suggestions for KWord, KSpread, and Konqueror. > > Then there was a forum where an answer to a contribution named the > forum's address as the wishlist address. > > I registered there, but had to botch my name slightly to get accepted. > > Can you please tell me the right place to put Wish List items? http://bugs.kde.org (click on "Report a bug or suggest a feature" on the top of the page). :))))))))))) bobby