On Lundi 29 Octobre 2001 22:07, Tonio Tanzi wrote: > I've just installed Koffice 1.1 on my Linux box; it seems good, but it has a great limit (in spite of me): I can't choose what application install and what not. I hope you'll > modify this approach for a more free one. Compile from sources, and you'll be able to choose what you want to install by listing the dirs you want in a file named "inst-apps". If you're talking about binary packages, this is out of our (the developer's) hands, contact your packager. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops