Dear Advertiser! We're so sorry, but we don't open our bussiness opportunity in that European country what you're looking for, but in China. We open this year on 12th of November our main office in Shanghai. We're 21 years old Los Angeles based company and we already operate in 51 coutries around the world. If you need more information about our Chinese Grand Opening (or any information about other exciting country) please send e-mail to the next address: shanghai.01-12-11@gentlemail.com Sincerely yours Steve Power ******* PS: Please do not reply to this email. If you feel you have received this message in error or you wish to be removed from this list, send an e-mail to unsubscribe@gentlemail.com from the account you wish to unsubscribe.