List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: old kpresenter file - conversion to koffice 1.1 possible?
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-26 17:18:46

Hi Thomas,

> I'm not sure (never did this) but since you are in a hurry maybe this
> helps;

thank you for the fast response :-)

> in CVS you can find koffice/kpresenter/kprconverter.pl

This didn't help. But some further research showed, that the kpr-files
contains killustrator files. And these files have the mimetype
"application/x-killustrator", which doesn't exist anymore since the rename
killustrator->kontour :-(
Creating a new mimetype with this name and connecting it to kontour fixed the
problem :-)))

BTW: Kontour still writes in his maindoc.xml that this file is of mimetype
"application/x-killustrator". Isn't that a bug?

Have a nice weekend,
eva