List:       koffice
Subject:    New Engineering Utility
From:       Victor Black <sinan () magiclynk ! com>
Date:       2001-10-25 9:56:24

<head>
<title>Remove</title>
</head>

technology.  With your permission, we would like to send you information regarding \
new real-time  collaboration and utilities based on your interests. Please click the \
following  link and opt-in to our product updates and e-newsletter, <a \
href="http://64.168.215.123/web/form1.asp">click  here.</a></p>
  Victor Black<br>
  If you would like to be removed from our database, please <a \
href="http://64.168.215.123/web/m/remove.html">click  here</a>.</p>