List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: mime errors
From:       Rod Lima-Lopes <limalopes () terra ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-10-24 16:06:12

It very strange

I am running KDE 2.0 under suse linux (default installation)

when I try kdeinit this is the output

rod@minduin:~/OpenOffice.org638 >
kdeinit: Shutting down running client.
---------------------------------
It looks like dcopserver is already running. If you are sure
that it is not already running, remove /home/rod/.DCOPserver_minduin_:0
and start dcopserver again.

KDE Daemon (kded) already running.
Error can't open database!

rod@minduin:~/OpenOffice.org638 > kword
koffice (lib kofficecore): ERROR: Couldn't find the native MimeType in
kword's desktop file. Check your installation !
rod@minduin:~/OpenOffice.org638 > kdecore (KURL): KURL couldn't parse
URL "--silent"

thanx a lot