List:       koffice
Subject:    mime errors
From:       Rod Lima-Lopes <limalopes () terra ! com ! br>
Date:       2001-10-24 15:04:42

Hi ..

I Installed kofficce under suse 7.2. the RPM installations ran smoothly
but when I try to run any application the following error prints

rod@minfuin kword
koffice (lib kofficecore): ERROR: Couldn't find the native MimeType in
kword's desktop file. Check your installation !

How can I sort it out? i did not find any reference to this error in the
docs.

thank you for nay help

rod...