List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord inverting colurs of image when printing
From:       Chris Howells <chris () chrishowells ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-10-24 10:37:57

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, J.Drews wrote:

>  I get the same behavior here Chris. However Abiword prints it out correctly.
> StarOffice and Hancom Office print out correctly too.

OK

>  Reverse video in Kpresenter also. I am using Koffice 1.1 in Kde 2.2.1

Right. So it would appear to be a problem with the graphic import filters
in KOffice in general, rather than specifically in KWord.

>  However I routinely generate *.png images, with white backgrounds,  and
> include them in Kpresenter and  Kword with no problem. Is the image you
> sent defective?

Well, it was generated in the GIMP (yesterday), and I have generated
several such images in the GIMP, although confusingly not all images exhibit the same
behaviour.

Cheers,
Chris Howells