List:       koffice
Subject:    Embedded objects in KWord
From:       =?koi8-r?b?98nL1M/SIPMuIOfSyd3FzsvP?= (V Grichenko) <kikabidze () mail ! ru>
Date:       2001-10-21 7:37:40

	KWord has feature of embedding other KOffice objects
	and images. But as far as I know it can't embed HTML
	or Kate's highlighted text.
	Writing lections for my Java course I have to use some
	tricks, such as: Kate(highlight) -> ps -> png/jpg picture
	-> my KWord lection. It works, but...

	So, why don't ?

--

	Viktor S. Grichenko

	с наилучшими пожеланиями  -  Виктор С. Грищенко

	-----

	The load upon my shoulder makes me stronger, even bolder.
	Oh no no, I haven't had enough.