List:       koffice
Subject:    Just curious about the filters
From:       Kevin Nehls <KevinN () SafeWorks ! com>
Date:       2001-10-19 19:46:09

Hi there.  I'm just curious if there are plans to use the open source
filters of OpenOffice.org for the filters of KOffice.  I'm currently in the
process of switching my home system over to Linux.  So I'm trying to find an
office suite that is as compatible with MS Office as possible since I still
have to exchange documents on a pretty frequent basis.

Thanks,
Kevin