On Jeudi 18 Octobre 2001 14:31, Brad Hards wrote: > David Faure wrote: > > > > On Jeudi 18 Octobre 2001 12:41, Brad Hards wrote: > > > I have three more questions on kpresenter, all on toolbars this time: > > > > > > 1. Why is the icon for making a HTML slidshow on the Format toolbar (by > > > default), but the matching command in the File menu? > > > > I moved that menuitem to the File menu in order to get rid of the "Extra" menu. > > Since it's some sort of an export, I thought it'd be good to have it there. > > Didn't think about the toolbars. Should it be moved ? I'm open to suggestions ;) > I think of HTML export as very similar to printing, and think it should go on > the File toolbar. The rest of the format toolbar is for changing visual > properties on objects. HTML export doesn't fit very well in Format. I guess it > doesn't really matter, since they are totally customisable :) But sensible > defaults are always good. Agreed, just changed it. > > > 3. What is the name of the widget that is used for setting the arrow head and > > > arrow tail formats in kpresenter? Acts a bit like a radio button, but looks a > > > bit like a text box [but only if you squint in both cases]. I checked the KDE > > > visual dictionary (http://i18n.kde.org/doc/visualdict/dict.html), but couldn't > > > identify it. I'd like to get the right name for the documentation. > > > > Isn't that simply a combo box ? > It is a combo box in the dialog box you get from Format->Pen and Brush..., but > when you use the arrowhead and arrowtail toolbar buttons as shortcuts (or the > align button, same visuals), you get something like the attached file (which > might get cut off in the mailing list). It looks like a short stack of > buttons. Ah. (no, the mailing-lists don't cut off attachments) Hmm, this might be called a dropdown list I guess. Technically it's a simple popup-menu, just like any other menu, that drops down from a toolbar button. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops