List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: not compiling kivio
From:       Thomas <spiralman () softhome ! net>
Date:       2001-10-03 23:04:11

ok, thanks, that got it.  sorry for being so rude, but i was getting pretty
frustrated.  in the future, if somebody means "contact the python package
maintainer"  perhaps they should say that, instead of "contact the package
maintainer" which implies the koffice package maintaner, especially since the
when the bug report was marked done, python was never even mentioned...

thanks
spiral man
spiralman@softhome.net