List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice - Kpresenter - are they bugs?
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-03 18:32:29

Am Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2001 15:55 schrieb Duvvuri Venu Gopal:

> Is any body working in KDE group for Indian Languages. I want to know! Much
> work was done by the www.cdac.com/org people in Pune for unit and windows.
> Because if the KDE or Linux to be popular in India it should support Indian
> Languages

Support for Indian languages won't probably there before Qt 3.1 (see attached
message by Lars Knoll for the details). Any help in this respect is very
welcome of course.

Only available language in this area is Tamil for the time being. For more
information see the KDE translation sites at http://i18n.kde.org/ (esp. the
contact addresses and team pages at http://i18n.kde.org/teams/) and the

Regards,

Thomas