List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Informa=E7=F5es?=
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-09-29 17:18:37

On Mercredi 26 Septembre 2001 18:45, Liliane wrote:
> Gostaria de saber se em algum lugar da rede consigo algum manual do Kpresenter, \
> porque preciso fazer um trabalho para a faculdade, UNIJUI - UNIVERSIDADE REGIONAL \
> DO NOROESTE DO ESTADO DO RIO GRANDE DO SUL - IJUÍ e está um pouco difícil encontrar \
> material sobre o mesmo.

Hello,
please use English on the mailing-lists.
Apparently you're looking for a manual for KPresenter: it's part of koffice. Try the
Help / Contents menu in KPresenter. If the help can't be found, it means your
documentation wasn't installed properly, try the latest koffice-1.1 rpms
compiled with kdelibs-2.2.

/me glad he learned Spanish at school, to understand Portuguese ;)

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/