List:       koffice
Subject:    [KWord] Formula issues
From:       Bjarne Wichmann Petersen <mekanix () privat ! dk>
Date:       2001-09-28 13:33:14

I got a couple of issues with KWords formula-tool.

1) Fontsize. The formula-editor uses a fontsize much bigger than the rest of
the document.

2) Used font. What font is the formula-editor using? It's different than the
document font but it's one that is exclusive the special characters (\Delta
etc.).

3) In the formula-toolbar there are 2 pulldowns with L/R-brackets etc.. What
are those for? I can't seem to insert them.

4) Using multiple brackets I'm getting speciel characters instead.

Bjarne