List:       koffice
Subject:    Help with old RPMS
From:       Earthlink <jeffelkins () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2001-09-27 20:01:13

Offtopic alert...

As a writer, I have a required professional need to both import and export
MS Word 97 format docs.  Unfortunately, KOffice ain't there yet :(

I'm trying to install the free WordPerfect 8 from Caldera 2.2 RPMS onto a
RedHat 7.1 system. The message I get is:

libc.so.5 is needed by WordPerfect-8.0-7
libm.so.5 is needed by WordPerfect-8.0-7

Can I get around this error?

TIA

Jeff Elkins