List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: [KWord] Printing tableborders
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-09-27 18:27:23

On Jeudi 27 Septembre 2001 20:19, Bjarne Wichmann Petersen wrote:
> Is there some way to make KWord *print* the tableborder?
>
> I know of the "Borders Toolbar" but with this I can only draw boxes around
> each cell. Takes forever and doesn't look good.

It's a bit hidden at the moment: you need to use Settings / Show Border Toolbar
and then, for each cell, to use the button that sets borders to its frame.

The next release will have borders in the frame dialog, but we also need more stuff
for tables, that's for sure.

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/