On Mercredi 26 Septembre 2001 13:57, tal wrote: > Hi, > > I have a 50 slide presentation that was prepared > on Kpresenter (koffice-1.1.0.beta3.5 version). I > just installed KDE 2.2.1 (from RH7.1 binary rpms) to > find that Kpresenter cannot read my .kpr file. > It just displays an error message window with > "could not open file: ...", and exits. > > This is a very long and complicated presentation, > which I would hate to have to do from scratch. > > Can anyone advise? Start kpresenter in a terminal, to see more precise error messages in there. (We really have to implement better error reporting than just retval=false!) -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today