No, you cannot run KOffice on MS Windows. Please look at this previous thread ("windows availability?") of the koffice mailing list: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=100006039400004&w=2&r=1 My answer there is about running natively KOffice under MS Windows, while Rob Kaper's answer is about using additionaly X-Window (at least if I have understood well.) Have a nice day/evening/night! On Tuesday, 25. September 2001 15:14, Criddle wrote: > Hello, > > I'm emailing about ports of Koffice. > Im a windows user :( and want some decent software to run on my computer. > Is there a port or the sort so Koffice can run on windows? > > Thanks alot. > Daniel