List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Katabase
From:       Richard Garand <richard () krogoth ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2001-09-23 18:03:09

On September 23, 2001 07:53 am, Richard Bos wrote:
> > I am beginning work on a database front-end. I need to be cross-platform
> > and GNUe has done some interesting work in python, so it will probably be
> > a python interface, but it will be just a rendered for XML-defined
> > interfaces. I am interested in integrating this with KOffice...
>
> QT-3.0 provides native database support, you may have a look at that as
> well.
I was planning on using another database access core that I will develop to
allow special control over the formatting of new data types and the use of
XML, but I could easily add support to QT/KDE database libraries from there.
--
Richard Garand
krogoth2@softhome.net, r.garand@sk.sympatico.ca, richard@krogoth.dyndns.org