List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: 1.1 installation probs
From:       Sean McGlynn <sean () tmiau ! com>
Date:       2001-09-20 17:41:57

I've had the same problem before. Usually running the 'touch' command on the
appropriate '.desktop' files (causing their date/time attribute to be
updated) does the trick. Don't know why ksycoca doesn't "like" the files
before that. Run kbuildsycoca once you've 'touched' the desktop files if
ksycoca still doesn't pick them up. Does that work?

Cheers,
Sean

--
Sean McGlynn