List:       koffice
Subject:    1.1 installation probs
From:       Shane Wright <me () shanewright ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-09-20 12:25:52

Hi All

I've just downloaded the source to 1.1, it configure'd, make'd and 'make
installed' fine (only configure option was --with-xinerama).

Most things work - but kword and kspread moan about this...

[shivers@shivers shivers]$ kword
koffice (lib kofficecore): WARNING: Office/kword.desktop: no
X-KDE-NativeMimeType entry!
koffice (lib kofficecore): ERROR: Couldn't find the native MimeType in
kword's desktop file. Check your installation !

[shivers@shivers shivers]$ kspread
koffice (lib kofficecore): WARNING: Office/kspread.desktop: no
X-KDE-NativeMimeType entry!
koffice (lib kofficecore): ERROR: Couldn't find the native MimeType in
kspread's desktop file. Check your installation !

Any ideas?  My system is RH7.7 w/XFree 4.0.3, Qt2.3.0, KDE 2.2.1 (installed
from source)

Any help would be appreciated - it looks like a quick thing to sort out but I
don' t know where to begin :(

Thanks

Shane