List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problems compiling koffice
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-09-17 13:06:29

On Lundi 17 Septembre 2001 14:50, Nash Hoogwater wrote:
> > There _is_ something wrong with the flags for this subdir, but I can't find
> > what yet (I'm getting a different problem:
> > /usr/bin/ld: warning: libqt-mt.so.3, needed by
> > /mnt/perso/kde2dev/lib/libDCOP.so, may conflict with libqt-mt.so.2 when
> > compiling the closure). Currently investigating.....
>
> OK, I will wait a while :-).

Just committed a change to kword/Makefile.am, adding
libkwserialletter_interface_la_LIBADD = $(LIB_QT)

Can you recompile kword from scratch and confirm if it fixed it ?
It didn't fix my problem apparently, but I'd hope it would at least fix yours ;)

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/