On Lundi 17 Septembre 2001 12:21, Phil Jones wrote: > > keybinding which Office 97+ uses like F7 for spellcheck, CTRL+SHIFT+> > > to increase font size etc. > > This is a brilliant idea. I use 'CTRL+SHIFT+>' and 'CTRL+SHIFT+<' in particular. > How would I go about implementing this? The action and the slot in KWView, the code in KoTextView (lib/kotext/). Check KoTextView::setPointSize(), it's very similar to what you want to do. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today