List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Features that KWord should have
From:       Marc <developer () platinumage ! com>
Date:       2001-09-12 6:09:56

I do have a feature to add to this.  Something that I came across in MS-Word
(of course) that I rapidly became addicted to when doing technical writing.

If you start a sentence with keystrokes "- [sp][sp] text...", then select
Enter, Word will automatically begin a bulleted list, using the "-" as a
bullet symbol.

Thanks,
Marc