List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Questions.
From:       Martin_Östlund <mo () bestlinux ! se>
Date:       2001-09-10 10:40:09

Hi Thomas.

Thanks for your advices. The GUI is now in my local
language (Swedish), but not the spellchecking.
It seems my system (Red Hat 7.1) doesnt include
iswedish.rpm as you suggested it should. Do you know
where I could get this file? I could not find anything
from redhat about it, only for SuSe. What do I need to
do with it when I get it? Just rpm -Uih, any settings
in Koffice 1.1 needed to be made?

Cheers!
Martin

--