List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    RE: RE: Re: is there a command that we can run to load all dependencies
From:       ralf.habacker () freenet ! de
Date:       2019-11-07 22:26:21

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----> Von: ralf.habacker@freenet.de
> Gesendet: Do. 07.11.2019 23:19
> An: For KMyMoney development , ,
> ,  kmymoney-devel@kde.org

which is called with the following options:

feature_summary(WHATREQUIRED_PACKAGES_NOT_FOUNDDESCRIPTION"The following REQUIRED \
packages have not been \
found:")feature_summary(WHATOPTIONAL_PACKAGES_NOT_FOUNDDESCRIPTION"The following \
OPTIONAL packages have not been \
found:")feature_summary(WHATENABLED_FEATURESDESCRIPTION"The following features have \
been enabled:")feature_summary(WHATDISABLED_FEATURESDESCRIPTION"The following \
features have been disabled:")According to \
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/module/FeatureSummary.html it may be good to \
change this in

     feature_summary(WHAT ALL FATAL_ON_MISSING_REQUIRED_PACKAGES)

to see also REQUIRED and OPTIONAL packages, which were found.