List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    [Kmymoney-devel] Comments about KMyMoney
From:       Monica Frasson <monica.frasson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-05 13:31:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi!
Now I am tracking my expenses and my investments with excel but I am not
very happy for the usability and the final result.
I have red about KMyMoney and I was very enthusiastic about it.
I tried to download the software but it does not work with Windows XP.
Is there a possibility, to have a release to make the software working in
windows in the next future or not?
Thank you very much for your attention.
My regards,
Monica.