List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    [Kmymoney-devel] Comments about KMyMoney
From:       Loic d'Anterroches <loic () danterroches ! org>
Date:       2015-04-22 7:09:48

Hello,

I just would like to say thank you. I have been using KMyMoney since
2008 and have basically everything in it. The only exception is some
fund based saving accounts (German Sparplan) which are used as simple
saving accounts where I "adjust" them using a debit/credit transaction
some times to times.

Anyway, wonderful, having nearly 8 years of personal accounting in a
simple to use, robust, easy to use with the keyboard only, easy to
customize reports, easy to print for the wife software is really really
great!

Thanks many times,
loïc