List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    [Kmymoney-devel] Reinvested dividends
From:       Eric Bonney <eric () ericbonney ! com>
Date:       2015-01-30 16:05:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I think I have seen this once before but not sure, it appears right now
that we can't enter any reinvested dividends into the investment accounts?
When I try the Enter button stays grayed out. One time I was able to just
hit enter on my keyboard and it took it, but now as of this morning that
still doesn't appear to be working.

Is there a work around or am I using an older version? I am running 4.7.1
on Kubuntu 14.04.

Eric