List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kmymoney-devel] BIC Autocompletion (help neeed)
From:       Jack <ostroffjh () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2014-10-03 14:47:05

On 2014.10.03 05:56, Christian D=E1vid wrote:
> Hi,
> =

> does anyone know if I can upload the files published under [1] to the  =

> kde
> repositories? This implies two questions:
> Does the Bundesbank allow to publish these files (in another format)?
> Can I put the offered files under an open source license?
> =

> Greetings
> Christian
> =

> P.S.: What about the files offered at [2] and [3]?
> =

> [1]
> http://www.bundesbank.de/Redaktion/DE/Standardartikel/Aufgaben/Unbarer_Za=
hlungsverkehr/bankleitzahlen_download.html
> [2]  =

> http://www.six-interbank-clearing.com/de/home/bank-master-data/download-b=
c-bank-master.html
> [3]
> https://www.ecb.europa.eu/paym/t2/professional/participation/html/index.e=
n.html

I can't offer a legal opinion, but it might be best just to ask those  =

organizations.  I also don't think you can change the license unless  =

the original license explicitly allows it.

As an alternative, would it be possible to do what the OFX importer  =

does, which is to download the list when it is needed?  That way you  =

know the data is up to date, and the license remains directly between  =

the institution and the user.

Jack