List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kmymoney-devel] Time for a beta release?
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-04-11 22:42:35

Hi Alvaro,

On 11 Apr 2014, at 23:57 , Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez@kde.org> wrote:
> I intended to have everything in git master.
I though I read something like that in one of your threads during the prepa=
rations of your last developer meeting.
Just wanted to make sure I wasn=92t wrong. ;) =

> Is there any reason you think we should omit some feature?
No, actually quite the contrary!
I=92d be happy to see my additions to the =93Account information display=94=
 on the summary page eventually in a release.
That=92s why I asked. :-)

Greets,
Marko