List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    [Kmymoney-devel] A thought about the colours used for scheduled transactions in ledger view
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-03-26 22:57:38

I have so often already mistakenly thought that a scheduled transaction is a real one, because the greyish coloured font used is very close to black here on my OSX/MacPorts.
Wondering whether this is actually the same on Linux...

If required I can send a screenshot for demonstration.

But I am afraid that nothing much can be done about it?!