List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    [Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney website
From:       Cristian =?utf-8?B?T25lyJs=?= <onet.cristian () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-04 21:03:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I've pushed the initial commit for the new website. Please help move all
relevant data from the old site [1] (still in use).

How to test the new site:
$git clone git://anongit.kde.org/websites/capacity
$git clone git://anongit.kde.org/websites/kmymoney-org

Setup a php enabled http server that has the document root at kmymoney-org and
enabled including php scripts from capacity. Also setup an alias from
'/media/' to capacity.

Let me know if someone needs more details. I can provide my setup using
lighttpd.

--
Regards,

Cristian OneČ›