List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kmymoney-devel] Bug# 294268- Investment prices have only two decimal places on reports
From:       Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-01-17 19:28:32

Hello Abhijeet,
Rendering prices depends on the specific report.
As this is about investments, it's most likely the Investment
Performance report.

For that, you may want to look at querytable.cpp:constructPerformanceRow()

Again, it depends on the specific, but that's a good start.

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to reply sooner, but there's a heat wave
here with power outages. My life has been messier than normal the last
days.

Regards,
Alvaro