List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    [Kmymoney-devel] Feature request
From:       Felix Rubio Dalmau <felix () kngnt ! org>
Date:       2014-01-15 13:47:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

	first of all, I think I must congratulate you for your work. I love kmymoney, and I \
can hardly think in using anything else to keep my finances in order. Thank you very \
much for this incredible piece of work :-)

	I want to ask for the addition to run external scripts in kmymoney. I'm Spanish, and \
the most of the stock symbols here are of the kind of "*.MC", which can not be \
downloaded by using the regular finance.yahoo.com (yahoo choose at some point to \
discontinue its support). However, is not hard at all to request the corresponding \
web page and parse it with pyhon... So, my request is to add a place where scripts \
can be added, and that output format is that expected from the template in the same \
place (very much as the current URL-based stock request).

	Do you have any idea on how to do this right now?

	Thank you very much!

	Felix