List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kmymoney-devel] Onlinebanking in KMyMoney (new branch add-onlinebanking)
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-01-08 19:07:01

Hi Christian,

I tested the current version and saw that following:

1) the amount and purpose fields still have no minimum sizes defined

2) I created a "National Credit Transfer=94, entered all needed values and =
=93Enque"d it.
    The order is listed in the outbox, but shows a yellow triangular exclam=
ation mark icon in the account column.
    When I now try to edit this order the order form appears with empty dat=
a fields, although the correct account, destination and amount is shown in =
the outbox table itself. (But actually the chosen source account as well as=
 its balance do get displayed correctly in the order form when trying to ed=
it the order.)

3) The =93Send=94 button obviously doesn=92t do anything yet.

Greets,
Marko