List:       kmymoney-devel
Subject:    [Kmymoney-devel] Problem during SEPA transaction matching when doing HBCI online update using master
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2013-10-06 18:48:22

Hi,

I just verified that master and the latest release 4.6.4 behave differently=
 with regard to SEPA transaction matching.

While 4.6.4 is able to properly download and match a SEPA transfer between =
two (online) accounts, master is NOT able to recognize that these transacti=
ons actually belong together.

The only difference I can visually see there is that in 4.6.4 there is NO s=
pace between BIC and IBAN in the memo text, while there is one separating s=
pace in master=85
This seems to be the cause for non-matching the two transactions between th=
e two accounts in master.

I guess I should open a ticket at b.k.o. with a anonymized KMY?

Greets,
Marko