List:       kmymoney
Subject:    Re: [Kmymoney] [Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.7.0, the first release candidate for 4.8, has been releas
From:       Marko_Käning <mk-lists () email ! de>
Date:       2014-10-02 21:47:55

Hi Cristian,

On 02 Oct 2014, at 23:36 , Cristian Oneț <onet.cristian@gmail.com> wrote:
> A standalone installer for the new version on Windows is available at
> [1]. Marko let us know when it's available on OSX so we can update
> [2]. Thanks to everyone for their work on this version.

as the 4.7.0 is considered a beta version for the next stable release 4.8 I
wondered whether I should perhaps leave port kmymoney4 at the current stable
release 4.6.6 and simply keep kmymoney4-devel up to date with git master as
I use to.

I don't really want to introduce a 3rd port, just to differentiate between
devel, beta and stable...

Or I could simply let go of the 4.6.6 version and distribute the new 4.7.0
as MacPorts' currently considered stable version.

	What's you opinion on that?

Greets,
Marko