List:       kmdi-devel
Subject:    KMDI is dead! Long live KMDI!
From:       Matt Rogers <mattr () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-08 15:15:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I'm curious to know what people's opinions are as far as the future of KMDI
for KDE 4 goes. Should it just go away? Should we have some form of
lightweight API based on the KateMDI stuff or the new KDevelop stuff? Should
we use something else completely new that falls out of the sky? ;)

Thanks for the opinions.
--
Matt