List:       kmdi-devel
Subject:    kdelibs/kdeui
From:       cullmann () babylon2k ! de (Christoph Cullmann)
Date:       2005-04-17 13:44:14

On Saturday 16 April 2005 16:12, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> On Saturday 16 April 2005 15:52, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > x the doesn't restore proper size
> > after shading issue. Also, i would expect a call to read the dockwidget's
> > read config stuff to do something with the window, although i'm not quite
> > sure what you mean by 'jumps on time around'
>
> I have investigated a bit more, the problem is: if you call readConfig, the
> centra aea of the kate window is first created undocked, at position 0,0
> (or any other), and later the docks are docked back, this leads to amazing
> effects on xinerama setups like here, you see a little flash on the left
> screen if kate comes up :/
hmm, me gives up hunting this bug, this is really awful, the manualDock thingy
does amazing things, and the problem is that with some pixmap operation a
widget is shown up even if you don't want, which causes the flicker :(
(and, yes, with a pixmap rotate for example the widget will come up, tested
here and verified, some xlib stuff is evil :/

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team