List:       kmdi-devel
Subject:    kdevelop/src/newui
From:       adymo () mksat ! net (Alexander Dymo)
Date:       2005-04-07 23:26:39

On Thursday 07 April 2005 23:28, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> perhaps worth a look at some other mdi kind lib ;)
Well, it's not an mdi library. It's just an new implementation of old kdevelop
ideal ui mode we had before kmdi. kmdi is still used and is still default in
kdevelop. New mode just have the separate new window.

But indeed the stuff uses some widgets from my unfinished Ideal interface
library which i posted here some time ago:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kmdi-devel/2005-February/000006.html

You might want to look at Ideal::DockSplitter widget though
(horizontal + vertical splitter) which proved to be quite useful
while writing the code. I also used Ideal::ButtonBar and Ideal::Button.

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine