On Friday 31 August 2001 22:23, Paul Jackson wrote: > On Aug 31, Michael closed this bug because of "no reply from user". > > I thought I had sent a response, on Aug 10, to Michael, providing the > additional requested detail (the entire message causing the crash). But > apparently that response did not arrive. My current suspicion is that this > is a mail config problem on my end, not yours. > > I have attached that crashing message again as "CrashesKmail". And I copy > below the response I sent to "30534@bugs.kde.org" (which was the "Reply-To" > value in Michaels previous msg) on Aug 10, when I first sent this > attachment and response. Apparently my Aug 10 reply didn't make it. > Hopefully this retransmission makes it, and the bug can be re-opened. It definitely didn't arrive there (http://bugs.kde.org/db/30/30534.html), but this server also sometimes has the habit to not deliver mails for a few hours. One can't trust it fully. Anyway, this message doesn't cause a crash here with the latest version of KMail. KMail 1.2 is also already a bit old now. This message contains, only a single very long line, that looks like a known font anti aliasing related X-server bug. Disabling font anti aliasing could help. Regards, Michael Häckel _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail