List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    OT (was Re: Bcc Comment Field)
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-29 11:52:30

On Tuesday, 28. August 2001 15:28, Don Sanders wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 August 2001 14:18, Stefan Taferner wrote:
[...]
> > 32 ;-)
>
> Any kids yet Stefan? And how is it going with the new
> house? :)

No kids yet, next year earliest :-)

The house is making small steps. We are living in it
for over a year now, but there are still lots of little things
to be done. We are mainly working alone now to complete
the house. Mostly because we don't have much money
left to pay workers with.

I am happy that you are all doing a great job developing KMail :-)
(so that I am not missing :-)

Kind regards,
Stefan