List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Some bugs...
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-10 12:18:14

On Friday 10 August 2001 11:53, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer
wrote:
> Here's a list of bugs our internal beta testers have
> submitted on KDE 2.2 final (some of them might be Red Hat
> Linux specific, some aren't; bug numbers are from
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/):
> - kmail sends fail with huge mailboxes (#50952)

I think that should be a huge mail rather than a huge
mailbox. I couldn't get the info for the bug even after
logging into the system. How big is the mail?

There are known problems with huge mails and KMail.

BTW I'm glad to see this kind of testing being done by a
distributor, I committed a serious bug fix to KMail in the
KDE_2_2_BRANCH that didn't make it into KDE_2_2_RELEASE,
hopefully you'll pick that up.

Don.