Hi, while fixing the KHTML-API usage of kmail I noticed a few things: - in kmreaderwin.cpp it disables all potentially insecure khtml-features _except_ setOnlyLocalReferences(true) ? Why? - KMail seems to be the only application that uses setMetaRefreshEnabled(false). can you please explain what security-issue this is supposed to fix or if it can be merged with setOnlyLocalReferences(true) ? - What do you think of an "enableSecureMode()" that does all that stuff in khtml (disabling JScript, Java and so on). looks a lot more forward compatible to me for future extensions. Please keep me on CC I'm not subscribed. Thanks, Dirk _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail