List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH: Anyone, who want's to test pipelining for POP3?
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () mountlinux ! com>
Date:       2001-08-08 4:52:38

hi...

> support, and smtp authentication (I wonder how that is
> going). I'm wondering if KMail is getting close to being

the last two weeks i haven't done a lot besides some clean up to it since i
had a last minute business trip that took one weekend, a deadline that got
moved up on me, an internet connection that died for 3 days and just came
back today, an email server that stopped working, yadda yadda. you get the
picture. a very frustrating past few weeks where my productivity dove
sharply. >:-(

i will hopefully *knock on wood* be able to finish it up fairly quickly.. the
kio_smtp stuff is working rather well.. i've got one small issue to clear up
(occasionally you get two error windows instead of one) and i need to finish
adding the smtp server config as Michael suggested.

so if the world would just stop mollesting my schedule for a little while
here.. =)

--
Aaron Seigo